Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Quick Tuesday Update.

Hello Everybody,

The Geek here, just dropped by for a quick chat. Well it's Tuesday and that means a new Geek Review will be up. I'm in the midst of writing it up now, and it is for RTS Turbo Tracks. It's coming along well and depending on when I decide to eat it should be up around 7 p.m. central time. As of today I'm taking down the poll and putting a new one out that will run for a couple of days, and I would really like you guys to answer it. I have three guys in mind to work on it with and one of them is for sure in I just have to talk to the other two, but I'm sure they'll be up for it and if it works out will take up one of the weekend postings. Anyway I'll be off now doing some geek stuff.

To The Geek Cave
Later Everybody,

The Geek 

*Edit* Oh yea, guys just so you know I finally made it so that all reviews starting with the Darkmount review will now have a break after the first picture, so click the keep on geeking button to go to the full post. Thanks Guys. 

No comments:

Post a Comment