Search This Blog

Monday, June 20, 2011

GTRN: Geek Talks Episode 2

Hey guys It's the geek here. Today I bring you episode 2 of Geek Talks, download is in the same fashion of last week so just right click here and select save link as. This week we have some good topics ranging from Steam F2P games, to tv shows, to ecogainder. Also I reveal the winning topic of the spinoff contest. So listen up guys and look out for the next episode. And leave comments in the post page.

Oh and on a side note. I'm trying out video reviews so that is why there hasn't been a review as I promised. So once I'm done testing that I'll either switch all reviews from then on to video or stick with text reviews. Alright guys that is it, so I'll talk to you later and enjoy the podcast.

The Geek

No comments:

Post a Comment