Search This Blog

Friday, June 10, 2011

GTRN: Geek Talks Episode 1

It's the geek here and I am happy to say that I am back after a long technical hiatus cause by computer problems. I'm happy to say that despite being absent I have numerous reviews planned and almost written. The planned Transformers Animated Week is being pushed back until I get some surprise reviews posted. These surprise reviews are planned to start being released later today/tomorrow. Stay tuned for these to start appearing. On a different note I am putting something up today for sure and it is in this post. Drum roll please


I give you Episode 01 of Geek Talks, the dedicated nerd podcast of Reviews of a High School Geek. Right now I don't have hosting through itunes but I have a setup through dropbox so here is the link (for those who don't know how to use this just right click the link and choose "save link as" and I'll download the file) and start listening. It is going to be a weekly podcast of general geekery and later on we will start more topic dedicated podcasts in what will become the Geek Talk Radio Network. Thank you all and have a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment